Loneliness is a depressing state to find oneself in. You desire love someone and to be loved back…. Sometimes, the way out of loneliness is not to get yourself involved in a relationship, it could just be that you need to go out there and have fun, pay more attention to people other than yourself, engage yourself in a fulfilling career… Etc.
So before you get yourself involved in a relationship, ask yourself these questions;
1. Do you really want to be in a relationship, or you want one only because all your friends have one of their own?
2. Ask yourself, do you really want a relationship or you are just bored? If the answer to this is yes, then you should go out and get involved in more activities. A girlfriend is not primarily for your amusement or entertainment.
3. Do you have the time for a girlfriend? Girlfriends require loads and loads of time and attention. Do you really have enough of that? Better be sure before plunging into a relationship.
4. Do you know how to treat a woman right?
5. Are you willing to give up some freedom?
6. Do you want a girlfriend or you just want a regular supply of sex? If all you really want is sex and nothing more, a girlfriend is not what you are looking for. Try some hookers, maybe..
7. Are you totally over your ex?
No woman wants baggage from a past relationship. No one. So if you have not made peace with your past, you should, before entering into a relationship.
8. And finally, you must do a thorough soul-searching to know whether or not you are ready to share your life with someone.Simply because this is what being with a girl really means. The complete sharing of every aspect of your life with them.
Is this what you really want?
If yes, then, by all means, go out and get yourself that lovely woman you’ve always wanted!