7 #REAL FACT HE MISSES YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT ARROUND
Maybe you have been in a relationship with him a while now and are really bad at telling if your partner misses you or not. There are easy ways to tell if he really misses your presence without you breaking a sweat over it.
Holly Riordan of All Women Stalk lists a few signs that your special man misses you when you’re not around:
1. He texts you, even though he has nothing to say: It’s annoying to receive a text that just says, “What’s up?” However, it’s a phrase that #men like to use when they don’t have anything important to say. If a #guy texts you this, it could mean that there’s nothing specific he wants to talk to you about–he just wants to talk to you. He doesn’t care what you say to each other. He doesn’t even care if he sounds silly giving you simple responses. He just wants to have a conversation with you, because he misses you so badly.
2. He tries to make plans with you: Most guys won’t pine over a #girl that they miss. They’ll take action. If he keeps trying to make plans with you, or even hints that he’d like “someone” to go to the movies with him, then it means he wants to spend #time with you. It takes effort to make plans and follow through on them, so if that’s what he’s doing, he definitely misses having you around.
3. He comments on your statuses: With all the technology we have nowadays, it’s hard to get someone you miss off of your mind. I mean, whenever you log onto your Facebook or Instagram, you’ll see their #face and be reminded of how much you care about them. So if he always comments on your pictures or “likes” #everything you do on social media, it’s his subtle way of saying he misses you.
4. He’ll actually call you: Phone calls were never a big deal in the past. However, now they’re pretty rare. If a #guy actually calls you instead of texting you, it means he misses your voice.
5. He’s happy when he does see you: It doesn’t matter if you made plans to see each other or if you ran into each other at the store. When he sees you, notice how he reacts. Does his #face light up? Does he ramble on about anything and #everything? If he looks overjoyed to see you, then it means he was majorly missing on you.
6. He gets jealous easily: When he asks what your plans are for the evening and you tell him you’re going out with your friends, what does he say? He won’t blurt out that he’s jealous, but you should be able to tell by his reaction. If he seems annoyed that you’re going out with other guys, it’s because he wants to be the one spending #time with you.
7. He admits it: If a #man admits that he misses you, you can bet that it’s the truth. Guys don’t like to show their emotions, so most of the #time they won’t dare to admit that they miss you. So if a guy actually says the #words, then it’s probably more true than you’d ever realize.