VIDEO: Julius Agwu Calls Out Disloyal Colleagues; Says “Devil Wants To Steal Our Industry”
Julius “Da Genius’ Agwu bares his mind in this candid interview with TVC Entertainment, on the evils of the entertainment industry and disloyal friends.
The comedian, who had a Brain Surgery in America back in July 2015, talked about entertainers who abandoned him.
Below are 10 hotshots from the explosive interview.
- The devil locks everywhere, even my books and DVDs don’t sell anymore. Nobody dey gree market am for ‘Alaba’ market.
- I release album, e no dey sell.
- ‘Ayeni The Great’ refused to pick my calls, I begged him to be my publicist but he refused
- I gave Basketmouth his first opportunity to perform on stage in Lagos
- Na me first bring Timaya and Duncan Mighty come Lagos
- I met Banky W in New York and advised him to come home
- I met Don Jazzy and Dbanj at JJC’s studio in London and advised them to also relocate but today none of them gives me credit, na Devil tie their mouth.
- I gave Teju Babyface his first opportunity as well, back when he was still in Unilag
- God is doing a new thing in my life
- Devil wants to steal our Industry, but we will not allow it, that’s why I’m starting a new campaign called CEO (Christian Entertainers Outreach).
Download and watch the interview below;