6 things you need to know about Skiibii – the singer who faked his own death
Friday August 14, 2015 when news broke that Five Star Music act, Skiibii had died, the media had little or no information about the 23 years old singer before news of his resurrection surfaced.
Unknown to many, Skiibii whose real name is Abbey Toyyib Elias has been an underground artiste resident in Surulere, Lagos since 2008 and he’s very well known in his hood.
1. He was born on July 5, 1992 (He’s 23 years old)
2. He hails from Lagos State, from a family of two boys and a girl. (Skiibii is the last child)
3. He had his education at Victoria children school, GCL Government College and University of Ado-Ekiti.
4. He started music professionally in 2008 when his mum died.
5. His first single was recorded in 2006 it was titled ‘Always on my mind’.
6. His paths crossed with Five Star Music in 2011 through Soso Soberekon and he got signed officially to the label on December 24, 2014.