You can make a girl like you within a short time and it is very easy! Ever wondered what you have to say to a girl to make her like you? When it comes to impressing a girl, timing is everything. Unlike guys, girls are very emotional.
1. TEXT HER AT NIGHT: If the girl you like is comfortable with texting late into the night, you’ve already got the edge you need. Start by texting her late in the evening and look for ways to keep the conversation going when she slips into her bed. There’s something romantic about a quiet night that’ll only work in your favor.
2. TEXT HER AT THE RIGHT TIME: Avoid texting her or calling her up when you know she’s occupied or busy with her friends. She needs to feel excited to read your text, not get bugged because you’re constantly interfering with her happy time. Pick a time to text her. Don’t text a girl you like all day long. If you know her routine, text her only when you know she’s free to text you back. Within a couple of days of texting her, you’d see that she’s warmer and indulges in longer text conversations at particular times of the day.
Once you figure the happy time to text this girl, text her every day during the same time. It’ll make her expect your texts and her anticipation for your texts everyday will make her like you more.
3. USE THIS TIP: If you want to know how to text a girl for the first time, don’t think too much of it. Just keep it casual and simple. “Hey! Just thought I’d say hi!” is simple and just one of several ways to initiate a first text with a girl you like.
There’s never a wrong way to text a girl. It’s what you do after the first text that always matters.
4. DON’T TEXT HER LONG TEXTS: If you’ve been texting each other back and forth for a few days, you really don’t need to look for reasons to text her again, nor do you need long elaborate introductions.
Start with a warm and simple line that feels good to read. It leaves the conversation open and you’ll be able to know if she’s free to chat too. “Hi”, “Hey, what are you doing?” or even just a smiley face should work perfectly to start a conversation and bring a smile on her face. If she’s busy, she’ll tell you or respond when she has the time. Keep it short and simple. Try to keep the texts short if you want to keep the conversation going. Your focus is to get her to keep all her attention on you when she’s texting. And to do that, you need to keep the beeping texts going back and forth as soon as you can. Long texts can leave her bored when she’s waiting for you to respond. Or worse, she may occupy herself with the television or do something else that’ll leave her distracted while waiting for your text.
5. SHOW INTEREST IN HER PERSON: Ask her about her day. Be interested in her life and let her know that you’re always interested in knowing more about her while texting each other. It’ll help her open up.
6. PET NAMES GO A LONG WAY..:Pet names are very personal and unique. If you want the relationship to take the next step, you need to create a personal bond between both of you. And the best way to do just that is by giving her a pet name. Personalize the relationship both of you share and it’ll bring both of you closer.
7. REDUCE THE WAY YOU FLIRT: Even if she knows you like her already, avoid flirting with her on every single instance. It’ll just bore her if all you do is flirt with her. Text about everyday activities and let her see that you’re interested in knowing more about her and her life. But flirt when you get the opportunity. Every now and then, you’d find the perfect opportunity to flirt with her. Wait for that moment and use it to tease her or pull her leg, especially when she makes a compliment about herself or talks about how good she is at doing something. A good excuse to challenge and flirt with her will always work in your favour.
8. USE SMILEYS/EMOTICONS Unless the girl you’re texting specifically says she hates emoticons, make sure you leave a few kisses and a smile when you’re texting her goodbye. Even if she makes a big deal of it, you can always joke about it and say it was a goodbye kiss on her cheek!
9. GET DIRTY!: Do dirty texts with her now and then, and watch how she responds. If she texts you and asks you what you’re doing, tell her that you were up to something naughty. Make her think of you in the nude or give her occasions to talk naughty. A good way to initiate a naughty conversation is by telling her that you just stepped out of the shower, or by telling her that you’re trying out a few new clothes you picked up last week at the mall.
10. BUILD UP PERSONAL MEMORIES: Always look for ways to create a bond between the both of you. Tell her about your favorite song, movie or place you like. Each time she comes across something you’ve talked about, give her a reason to think of you.
11. BE MUSHY: Be mushy before saying goodbye. Compliment her appearance, her personality or say anything that makes her feel warm and fuzzy inside. But focus on these texts a few minutes before both of you say goodbye. If you want her to fall for you, she has to get sexually excited by you and then has to feel romantically attached to you. That’s the way love and infatuation works.
By flirting with her, you’d be able to arouse her. And by talking about how special she is or by complimenting her for her personality at the end of your texting conversation, you can make her feel romantic. It’s the perfect balance to make a girl like you while texting her.