- Celeb Gist
- Educational Info
- Contact Us
It is time to make your woman feel so special.
Here are 14 simple ways to make your woman fall heels over in love with you and feel like a princess.
You want your woman to go crazy for you? Then, don’t just read, put these words into practice and wow your woman to make her love you the more.
Here are 14 simple ways to make your woman feel so special according to Shauna Robinson.
1. Even if you aren’t the greatest cook, dimming the lights and firing up a few candles while eating makes it such a romantic setting. Seriously, even if it’s just cheeseburgers, there’s something so nice about lighting candles.
2. Leave a little note in her car or at her place with a sweet message on it. It takes just a few seconds to do and will totally brighten her day.
3. Remember the names of her friends. It shows that you’re interested in her entire life and want to be a part of it.
4. Wait until she gets home to start watching your shows on the DVR. It’s so much more fun to watch together and not having someone say, “oh watch this part!”
5. Sometimes big gifts can make things uncomfortable because of the amount of money spent on such a lavish item. A little gift that comes from the heart can completely brighten your day. It doesn’t have to be expensive, just thoughtful.
6. Notice little changes. If she has her hair styled in a different way or a new eye shadow and you notice, it makes all the difference in the world.
7. When you’re walking around in public, don’t be afraid to grab her hand and hold it. Not in a forceful, creepy way, but in a natural way.
8. I get that not everyone can afford to send a giant bouquet of flowers all the time, but just sending a sweet text out of nowhere is always a pleasant surprise.
9. Plan a date all on your own. No one likes spending an hour trying to figure out where you’re going to eat, so even if it’s not a magical night under the stars, the fact that you planned it all out makes it special.
10. Plan a date for her and her best friend. I’m sure there’s a concert she would love to go to or a movie she’s dying to see that you would never want to attend. Preorder tickets for her and a pal and, if you want to go even further, make them dinner reservations where the check is on you.
11. It may sound silly, but running your fingers through her hair or just kissing her on the cheek out of nowhere will make her feel so special.
12. Have a conversation without looking down at your cell phone.
13. One of the best things you can do is have a relationship with her family. If her dad likes you, you’re golden.
14. Most importantly, pay attention to what she likes and base your romantic gestures off that. There isn’t a “one size fits all” to dating, so take all of these things and customize her to what she would enjoy the most.