Today I will show you how you can opted or unsubscribe from MTN Play from deducting your money always and sending some latest news,sports etc maybe your tired with them but you dont know how to opted from that service.
Whatever the services you have subscribed for whether willingly or unwillingly, knowing or unknowing, you should follow this simple step below and i pray it will be the end of your frustrations.
1. Using the SIM which you have been subscribed for MTN Play services, go to your browser and visit: wap.mtnonlineplay.com
2. In their homepage, you will see options in the menu bar; Home, sports, and My MTN Play like you see on the image above. Then You should select “My MTN Play”.
3. In the submenu there will be three options too, click on ‘my subscriptions’. It will display the current services which you are subscribed to.
4. Then click on the service(s) whether CNN news, sahara news, sport news, Local news etc.
5. Finally, it will display how to unsubscribe. I hope this helps those people like me, that have been suffering from N50 weekly MTN punishment.
Hope this will help you guys from removing your N100 or N50 every day or every week.
OR if this don’t work for You
I RECOMMEND THIS :
just Call 180 and press 4 follow by 0 wait for them to pick Your call Just ask them to Help u stop MTNPLAY and they will do just that Immediately