These new singles are set to make a mark as they are collaborations with major artists and top producers in the music industry. This new initiative by Ultima Limited with the support of 960 Music is expected to launch the contestants’ careers and showcase their talent to a very large audience of music lovers all over.
Earlier on during Project Fame competition, the contestants were paired with established artists to recreate one of the established artists’ hits. This proved to be a huge success.
Now again, each of the 6 finalists have been freshly paired with A-list artistes and producers to make their debut singles, which will be released during the live performances by the collaborators on October 24th, 2015 and will be given massive airplay.
Below is the list of the new collaborations;
- Jeff will feature Iyanya (Iyanya is the first ever Project Fame winner, while Jeff is the latest winner),
- Pearl will feature Yemi Alade,
- Anderson will feature Sound Sultan,
- Ada will feature Chidinma (PF Winner/Alumnus),
- Arewa will feature Praiz (PF Alumnus),
- Deinde will features 9ice.
For news and updates on this initiative, visit www.gettvonline.net. If you want to get a free ticket/invitation to attend the event, Click here to register and an e-ticket would be sent to you. Only 100 tickets are available online!